Employment Type: Full-Time
$16.00 to $20.00 hourly
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity in the Construction Industry? OfficeTeam is looking for a temporary Contracts Administrator for a very well respected construction organization in the St. Cloud, Minnesota area. If you excel at multitasking, communication, organization, and time management, this Contracts Administrator opportunity could be for you. In this role, you will handle all general accounts payable and vendor/contract functions for selected job sites.
What you get to do:
- Filing documents to maintain records
- Handle processing tasks for accounts payable and accounts receivable including project billings
- Following federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements, implementing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions
- Coordinating documentation and vendor setup with subcontractors and other relevant parties
- Handle project support and ensure deadlines are met
- Report tracking/maintenance to ensure practice is current and compliant in areas such as financial planning, managed accounts, etc.Job Requirements:
- Prior experience with construction contracts or project accounting
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, attentive and has a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 320-240-0991!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...